We’re so glad you chose OYO Camp!
The Nuhop Center
The Nuhop Center is where OYO Camp takes place.The camp is located at 1077 Township Road 2916 in Perrysville, Ohio in Ashland County nestled in the beautiful Mohican Valley. It’s only 5 minutes from the Mohican Lodge and the historic Malabar Farm. It is east of I-71 and about 17 miles southeast of Mansfield.
Nuhop has been providing camp experiences for special needs kids since 1974 and providing programs for kids with hearing loss since 2005. OYO Camp is thrilled to have The Nuhop Center as a partner in this creative, thoughtfully designed camp for Deaf/HOH kids.
If you are greatly concerned about your camper’s first night away from home, Mohican Lodge is just a hop away if you’d like to stay overnight.
Directions to OYO Camp
We encourage you to use www.maps.google.com for directions to and from The Nuhop Center.
The Nuhop Center / Camp Nuhop
1077 Township Rd. 2916
Perrysville, OH 44864
2017 Camp Costs
OYO Camp – $175 (week of overnight camp) for ages 10-high school
Early-Owl Price for OYO is $150 if you register your camper and pay in full by July 1, 2017
OYO Junior Camp – $100 (1/2 week of overnight camp) for ages 7-9
Early-Owl Price for OYO Jr. is $75 if you register your camper and pay in full by July 1, 2017
Camper Registration closes on Friday, July 14, 2017 at 5 pm
Financial Assistance is available by completing the Campership form when you register
Discounts are available for families registering multiple campers from 1 home
Helpful Information to register your camper(s) with CampDoc
- First: You need to register with CampDoc
- You will go to www.oyocamp.org (where you are now) using your mobile phone or computer
- Click on REGISTER / APPLY located on the right side of this page to get started (or the bottom of this page if using a mobile phone)
- Be sure to create a password that you will remember
- Yes, your camper is a Participant of OYO Camp
- Upload a selfie of your camper’s beautiful, smiling face
- Below your camper’s picture, click on Registration
- Click on REGISTER FOR A NEW SESSION
- Click on the drop-down box arrow and select CAMPER
- Click No, Decline Protection Plan
- Transactions is at the top of this page- just click REGISTER
Now the fun begins!
On the right side of the screen you will notice the red bullets listing the sections that have not been completed. As you complete a section a green checkmark will replace the red bullet. It will take about 20-30 minutes to compete and submit the camper registration.You can stop and resume at any time. After you complete the registration, at the very bottom of the right side of the screen, click on PRINT if you would like to print a copy for your records. Email email@example.com if you have any questions
Want to connect with our OYO Parent Representative?